Open Enrollment: What to do next
For all of you who are in the enrollment period for employer-based insurance, including town employees, we can help answer your many questions. We offer free one hour consultations to help look over your insurance benefits. We also show you how Gold Direct Care can complement your insurance in a way which accomplishes two main goals:
1) Provide you with better access to primary care (AKA better quality care) with a doctor that is available to you when you need them. Appointments guaranteed within 24 hours and no insurance hassles.
2) Lower your cost. By combining our aged-based monthly fee with a lower premium/higher deductible plan we can get you to either break even for better value or, best case scenario, we can save you money all the while keeping you protected medically and financially.
We understand how complex insurance options can be. We are here to help you become a better consumer and navigate these complexities, so you and your family are protected; all the while getting the best value for their dollar. Please contact us for any inquires and to set up a time to talk at email@example.com or 781-842-3961.
We also have knowledgeable insurance consultants as well whom we can direct you to if needed.
Here is an article with great examples if you would like to learn more: What Really Happens When You Cut The Red Tape
Open House and Information Sessions in February
We’ll be hosting a number of sessions in the coming weeks to give you a chance to visit the new office of Gold Direct Care in downtown Marblehead. Please stop in to see the office and meet our team.
There are two types of events planned:
OPEN HOUSE – All are welcome. Open to the public, no RSVP needed.
Come see the new office, meet Dr. Gold, and learn more about Gold Direct Care. Snacks and refreshments will be served.
Three open houses:
– Monday, Feb 23rd, 4-6pm
– Wednesday, Feb 25th, 4-6pm
– Friday, Feb 27th, 4-6pm
INFORMATION SESSIONS – Space is limited. Please RSVP for a specific session via email or call 1-800-939-1850, Ext 1.
Dr. Gold will give a detailed presentation on Gold Direct Care, including Q&A for patients, employers and local businesses.
Four session times:
– Tuesday, Feb 24th, 12-1pm and 4-6pm
– Thursday, Feb 26th, 12-1pm and 4-6pm
All events will take place at the new office of Gold Direct Care at 123 Pleasant St, Suite 105, Marblehead, MA. Our office is the front-right corner of the new building that houses the Warwick Theater and Palmer’s Restaurant. There is ample parking behind the building, and you can enter directly from the door adjacent to the parking lot.